Can I watch football World Cup 2018 for free on Television?

Found 27th May
Hi
My son is a Football fan. But we haven’t got any sports packages or paid channels on TV, just the free view channels. Will he be able to watch all the matches free legally? If not please someone suggest the cheapest option to enjoy the great football event. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
17 Comments
The 2018 World Cup from Russia will be shown on Bbc and ITV channels.Don't forget your tv license.
Edited by: "AW0079" 27th May
AW00792 h, 22 m ago

The 2018 World Cup from Russia will be shown on Bbc and ITV channels.Don't …The 2018 World Cup from Russia will be shown on Bbc and ITV channels.Don't forget your tv license.

don't pay your tv licence, when they come round to check don't let them in, maybe 3 years later there get a injunction, when this happens tell them to ring police as you want them to be here, in that 20 minutes waiting for police just unplug your satellite

having a cable into your home is not an offence for many there just renting so you can't cut the cable, having it unplugged is enough proof you don't use it
That’s good news.Thanks for all the replies. I already have a TV license.
Creatishh27th May

don't pay your tv licence, when they come round to check don't let them …don't pay your tv licence, when they come round to check don't let them in, maybe 3 years later there get a injunction, when this happens tell them to ring police as you want them to be here, in that 20 minutes waiting for police just unplug your satellitehaving a cable into your home is not an offence for many there just renting so you can't cut the cable, having it unplugged is enough proof you don't use it

why would you want to lie though ?
trivium5 m ago

The TV lisence is a joke and shouldn't be a thing so why not.
trivium10 h, 36 m ago

I rarely watch live TV and if i did it be on ITV or 4 or something else, 0£ of that 160£ tv licence goes to anything I watch, on the odd occasion the tv is on it will never be the bbc and the channel i am watching has adverts which is how there funded
Creatishh27th May

I rarely watch live TV and if i did it be on ITV or 4 or something else, …I rarely watch live TV and if i did it be on ITV or 4 or something else, 0£ of that 160£ tv licence goes to anything I watch, on the odd occasion the tv is on it will never be the bbc and the channel i am watching has adverts which is how there funded

I never use the NHS (private GP and Dentist), so why should I pay for it?
adam_holcombe39 m ago

What's that got to do with anything?
adam_holcombe3 h, 23 m ago

My kinda guy.
trivium16 h, 39 m ago

Just so you can be on a level playing field with the BBC.
Tv licence is an absolute joke though. The amount of crap they produce on tv and to realise they use my hard earned money to pay these "actors" is a joke. Eastenders...biggest pile of crap on tv. Pay me that money to look depressed on set and talk about how crap living in London is. And they pay Gary linekar like £250,000 to do motd. Another rip off. I hate the BBC app their programmes are complete trash. Ooh don't forget that pile of crap THE VOICE. Another contender for biggest turd of the year.
bbfb12312 h, 50 m ago

Tv licence is an absolute joke though. The amount of crap they produce on …Tv licence is an absolute joke though. The amount of crap they produce on tv and to realise they use my hard earned money to pay these "actors" is a joke. Eastenders...biggest pile of crap on tv. Pay me that money to look depressed on set and talk about how crap living in London is. And they pay Gary linekar like £250,000 to do motd. Another rip off. I hate the BBC app their programmes are complete trash. Ooh don't forget that pile of crap THE VOICE. Another contender for biggest turd of the year.

Lineker is on much more than that! And the voice is on itv.
Wadda1 h, 15 m ago

Lineker is on much more than that! And the voice is on itv.

voice used to be bbc though. Was just using that as an example of the crap bbc churn out
AW007927th May

The 2018 World Cup from Russia will be shown on Bbc and ITV channels.Don't …The 2018 World Cup from Russia will be shown on Bbc and ITV channels.Don't forget your tv license.

LOL: Tv license !
adam_holcombe27th May

Because if you don't need it they wont sent you threatening letters for you to pay just in case you MAY have a disease or a cavity!
gcmarcal5 m ago

Because if you don't need it they wont sent you threatening letters for …Because if you don't need it they wont sent you threatening letters for you to pay just in case you MAY have a disease or a cavity!

I dunno mate.. my NHS dentist send some A LOT of messages urging me to go for a checkup, and threatening to un-register me and join a waiting list to re-register.
adam_holcombe5 m ago

I dunno mate.. my NHS dentist send some A LOT of messages urging me to go …I dunno mate.. my NHS dentist send some A LOT of messages urging me to go for a checkup, and threatening to un-register me and join a waiting list to re-register.

When they start sending goons at your door demanding money you get back to me!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants