Groups

can lend unpatched liberty city stories - newcastle

i have the unpatched liberty city stories (needed to downgrade psps) im a bit wary to post it to people to lend it out but if yoou live around newcastle youre more than welcome to use and i can talk you through it too if you need.
    all the best
    (just to clarify - free, just make it after wednesday cause i have my uni final essays due)

6 Comments

I bought a used copy from gamestation, just before you buy ask to see the no. on the disk.

Took 5 minutes to downgrade my sons psp.

You can tell by the pic on the back of the case......

Bought one off Ebay (didnt know it was unpatched) - for £12.50

If you buy the game 2nd hand as I did the disk cover is on the shelf. The GTA disks are in a drawer, which are mixed up, you will not be sure your getting the right one to go with the disk cover.

Make sure the disk has this on it - ULES -00151

Heres the pic of the cover with version 2 update on..

http://www.freewebs.com/rpro1880/patchversusaw7.jpg

Original Poster

yea me too - i got mine for a tenner from cash converters but its just a pain to have to get it just to use it for 5 minutes etc, so i figure i might as well let other people benefit. i dont wanna give it away cause then next time i lose my psp (im on my 4th) ill need it again

Ditto

If you buy the game 2nd hand as I did the disk cover is on the shelf. The … If you buy the game 2nd hand as I did the disk cover is on the shelf. The GTA disks are in a drawer, which are mixed up, you will not be sure your getting the right one to go with the disk cover.Make sure the disk has this on it - ULES -00151Heres the pic of the cover with version 2 update on..

I have the patched box on the left but a patched UMD - incredible!!

I bought it from play.com in December!! All sealed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions