Found 31st Mar 2009
As subject..

Want to run a decent comp 50th PM wins later..

Don't want a cheating mod.. lol

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
26 Comments

A mod wouldn't enter anyway, so a moot point.

I believe the "supermods" can, but don't.

sounds a bit guilty :w00t:

Will this comp be the same as jfk's?

they do, have and will continue to do so, of course they will not tell you so, or ever admit it.

I have an email from site staff from a suspension i recieved that clearly states somthing that was only written in a pm between myself and another user. I cannot publish this but it was obvious to me and the other user that the site staff had digged into my pm's to see it. I wrote a contact us, even replied to that email and never got an answer.

Will probably be suspended for saying this. but it DOES happen!

(await for the modabee's to report me, but go for it)

Mods cannot read your PMs.

thesaint;4790818

I believe the "supermods" can, but don't.

No... we can't.

I believe they'd have to be taken straight from the database. Anyhow, not something HUKD has done or will do: they're called "private" for a reason.

matt3454;4790847

Will this comp be the same as jfk's?

fake? ;-)

Original Poster

Ok, thanks for that.. Nothing guilty.. What was JFK's?

wow 2 mods in one thread. Defensive, a bit. Make your own mind up

Original Poster

strike;4790882

lol...

don't knock the mods, of all the forums i use, the mods here are ace.,

Chiptivo;4790887

lol...don't knock the mods, of all the forums i use, the mods here are … lol...don't knock the mods, of all the forums i use, the mods here are ace.,

warez mods are the best

mods vs members, ohhhhhhh

strike;4790882

Within literally seconds of each other, no less, they must be using TEH SEKRIT MOD TELE{PATHY!!!!!!

Smeagol mods vs members, ohhhhhhh

Original Poster

strike;4790894

warez mods are the best

Don't do warez, do a few IT sites, and they can be ass holes.. I did get a ban and points here for posting a moulding set for a pen1s with picture of a huge golden member... :-D

intenso100;4790912

which is the best? only one way to find out....

tune in next week to find out!

I am a MOD on a forum, here are the stats of the forum:

Threads: 47,649, Posts: 523,592, Members: 14,124

It's mainly aimed at kids-teens aged 10-17, I am strict on there but the MODs on here are by far more strict due to the rules :P

Chiptivo;4790876

Ok, thanks for that.. Nothing guilty.. What was JFK's?

jfk's was that he offered £200 pound out. The winner was someone with a very small post who claimed to be friends with a banned member.

The proof he gave us was a screenshot of the paypal page, apart from it was doctored to say £200 instead of whatever other amount it was received. :whistling:

Original Poster

matt3454;4790984

jfk's was that he offered £200 pound out. The winner was someone with a … jfk's was that he offered £200 pound out. The winner was someone with a very small post who claimed to be friends with a banned member.The proof he gave us was a screenshot of the paypal page, apart from it was doctored to say £200 instead of whatever other amount it was received. :whistling:

Cheers for that... £200... peanuts... Will make a announcement soon together with start time.

Banned

only someone with admin access can look at your pms, so only admin and rayman, unless others have been gievn admin access

Banned

sassie;4791712

only someone with admin access can look at your pms, so only admin and … only someone with admin access can look at your pms, so only admin and rayman, unless others have been gievn admin access

100% correct (outside someone hacking the account or someone peeping over your shoulder!!)

Banned

guv;4792877

100% correct (outside someone hacking the account or someone peeping over … 100% correct (outside someone hacking the account or someone peeping over your shoulder!!)

Of course :thumbsup:
jellybaby22;4792947

dear god I hope no one can read my pm's

then you must be doing alot of dearing, they been around a while ;-)

Banned

jellybaby22;4792989

what my pm's??? :? have I sent you one of my dodgy pm's??? Apologies if … what my pm's??? :? have I sent you one of my dodgy pm's??? Apologies if I have :lol:

nah you never sent it ;-)

Banned

jellybaby22;4792947

dear god I hope no one can read my pm's

brb.... Just hacking JB22's account! :w00t:

Banned

mine appear to be pretty lame really, always hinted but never get anything exciting

Banned

jellybaby22;4793022

:lol: why not....its been done before.......:whistling:

Of course. I've just never been caught! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.22
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398