Groups

Can now use PayPal at CeX online!!!

Probably been posted already but yeah, good idea. Stop alot of moaning in the FS/FT section

12 Comments

Nice, but delivery is still slow lol:p Also condition of item is kinda hit n miss, can be crap.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5489503

Nice, but delivery is still slow lol:p Also condition of item is kinda … Nice, but delivery is still slow lol:p Also condition of item is kinda hit n miss, can be crap.

True but it will stop people saying its £xx at CeX but i wanna use PayPal money, just to gt it cheaper. :thumbsup:

Condition will still be appalling though............if they had stricter guidelines regarding the utter crap they send out for online orders it may be worth it.

Original Poster

Syzable;5489517

Condition will still be appalling though............if they had stricter … Condition will still be appalling though............if they had stricter guidelines regarding the utter crap they send out for online orders it may be worth it.

Ive only got 2 PS2 games from CeX and they seem good enough for the price i paid :?

RuthIess;5489513

True but it will stop people saying its £xx at CeX but i wanna use PayPal … True but it will stop people saying its £xx at CeX but i wanna use PayPal money, just to gt it cheaper. :thumbsup:

Thats true lol.

RuthIess;5489525

Ive only got 2 PS2 games from CeX and they seem good enough for the price … Ive only got 2 PS2 games from CeX and they seem good enough for the price i paid :?

I'm sure they have a skip outside marked 'ONLINE' and when they get real bad stuff in they chuck it in there. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;5489536

I'm sure they have a skip outside marked 'ONLINE' and when they get real … I'm sure they have a skip outside marked 'ONLINE' and when they get real bad stuff in they chuck it in there. :lol:

Lol :whistling: Probably true. Ive been in CeX at Tunbridge Wells. Didnt seem pik ey to me but everyonr mugs CeX off. I just hate when you sell stuff to them and wait 6 weeks + for payment :x

Syzable;5489517

Condition will still be appalling though............if they had stricter … Condition will still be appalling though............if they had stricter guidelines regarding the utter crap they send out for online orders it may be worth it.

True, i was shocked at some of the disks they deem acceptable, delivery is way too slooow and their stock staus is very often unreliable (being very kind here)

I've neverr sold stuff to them thankfully. I haven't got one near me but i've ordered online before.

Maybe i'm just unlucky or there is someone working there that really hates me. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;5489585

I've neverr sold stuff to them thankfully. I haven't got one near me but … I've neverr sold stuff to them thankfully. I haven't got one near me but i've ordered online before.Maybe i'm just unlucky or there is someone working there that really hates me. lol

Took me 50 mins to get to TW one but i needed a HTC Touch HD and i had a £309.10 credit note
    Im ordering a PS2 in a few days if i can be bothered.

good shout, thanks.:thumbsup:

Is it actually worth ordering from then on-line then? I've been tempted a few times but if it's poor quality and I have to wait ages I wont bother.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846191
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions