Groups

Can Orange 2 for 1 be used on 3D Films?

I want to see The Final Destination in 3D and was wondering if Orange Wednesdays covered 3D movies as they are about £10 a ticket compared to the normal £7 a ticket.

Anyone know?

Thanks

8 Comments

Yes but I believe you have to pay for both pairs of glasses, so I hear anyway.

Original Poster

t0mm;6171652

Yes but I believe you have to pay for both pairs of glasses, so I hear … Yes but I believe you have to pay for both pairs of glasses, so I hear anyway.

You have to pay for the glasses? Do you get to keep them at least?! That's a bit rubbish, I assumed the price increase was not only to cover the cost of a 3D screening but to cover the cost of lending you a pair of 3D glasses!

kimbyanne;6171669

You have to pay for the glasses? Do you get to keep them at least?! … You have to pay for the glasses? Do you get to keep them at least?! That's a bit rubbish, I assumed the price increase was not only to cover the cost of a 3D screening but to cover the cost of lending you a pair of 3D glasses!

Yeah, you get to keep them, but aparently you have to pay for a new pair the next time you go to a 3D movie even if you have a pair.

When you pay your 35p you get a free £7 ticket but you have to pay the extra for 3d ,In other words you save £6.65p, sound like a bargain to me,

Not sure but the film is awesome in 3d!

just saw this film today in 3D. the 3D makes it nice but film was awfull. very predictable.

My daughter used her orange 2 for 1 last weds to see G Force 3D and they only paid for the one 3d ticket and got two pairs of the glasses for the one price. That was a t cineworld.

Original Poster

Ok, The Final Destination is a load of rubbish but the 3D was awesome!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions