Can some 1 help me unlock my Nokia 1209 on the asda network

I have been on a few of the site and asda mobile is not listed and sometime the model (1209) is not listed

6 Comments

I didn't even know that Asda had its own network - do you have to pat your bum to switch the phone on?

Did you buy your phone from Asda? According to Asda's web site their phones are open to any network:
asda-phones.co.uk/tar…234

These no free way of unlocking these im afraid

spitroast

Original Poster

Spod;5987882

I didn't even know that Asda had its own network - do you have to pat … I didn't even know that Asda had its own network - do you have to pat your bum to switch the phone on?Did you buy your phone from Asda? According to Asda's web site their phones are open to any network:http://www.asda-phones.co.uk/tariff_list.aspx?pc=5&np=234&t=5066&tn=234

they all but because this one is only £13 they locked it

Original Poster

spit roast;5987899

These no free way of unlocking these im afraidspitroast

is spitroat a unlocking website coz i just googeld without even thinking

mwaters28;5987974

??????

spitroast

mwaters28;5987974

No spitroast is a image based guide to unlocking most phones, you will likely find it on google images, trouble is you need to turn safesearch off as for some reason it hides it, :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397

See more discussions