Groups

Can some give me some advice on...

I am looking to buy a new Tv, Preferably an LCD 42" or bigger.... I have seen this Sony KDL46D3500? Just wondering if any one who knows about Tvs can give me some advice..should i wait? Features i'm missing?

Your advice will be very much appreciated... REP Waiting!

3 Comments

What have you got going into it? If you mainly have SD content then i would advise getting a plasma rather than an LCD, I have the Panasonic 37X10 and it's amazing, the 42" version is just as good if not better from what i have read.

Original Poster

Well its going to be used as a main tv, so will have sky+, ps3 all connected to it..

virus_786;5638897

Well its going to be used as a main tv, so will have sky+, ps3 all … Well its going to be used as a main tv, so will have sky+, ps3 all connected to it..

Remember you get reflections with most plasma tVs too ,One guy on here was boasting how good the SD picture was on his plasma but he had to shut his curtains during the day to watch it lol,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions