Groups

Can some kind person help me pls?!!

I really need the posters and leaflets from this NHS campaign for my health studies course and i cant seem to open them. Can someone pls open them and send them to me via email so i can see the literature??!!! Will pm my email address once you have managed to open and put into email form...thanks

nhs.uk/sex…spx
    On right hand side is campaign resources.

11 Comments

15MB is really too big to e mail. Ideally you need to get someone local to you to get them for you.

Is it the zip files you can't open, or the .pdf files within the zip files?

Banned

why cant you open them? what is the error

Original Poster

i click on it and it does nothing

What are you clicking on? The download link on the webpage? If so, right click->save target as or something similar.

Original Poster

i click on open zip file and t does nothing

Will they do like this? If so I'll do the others.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/ogjcs4.jpg

If you are able to download them then can't open them then try downloading winRAR or 7-zip to be able to open the folder, you can use both for free.

rarlab.com/dow…htm - I believe it is the top link you will need (rarlab.com/rar…exe)

Original Poster

garriec;7617857

What are you clicking on? The download link on the webpage? If so, … What are you clicking on? The download link on the webpage? If so, right click->save target as or something similar.

yay i done it!!!..thankyou i was trying to open it not realising you have to save it.:oops:

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone i have managed it now!!!...rep to all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions