Can some kind soul convert a midi file to an mp3 for me?

Found 4th Feb 2008
Can someone do me a small favour?

I have a midi file as a ringtone on my phone and I have had this as my ringtone for years

Now I have a new Samsung U600 and although this phone supports midi files, they are very quiet compared with mp3 ringtones.

I have tried a few free download file convertors but all are limited and will not convert the whole file.

So either can someone point me at a free fully functional convertor or if I upload the file to box.net can someone convert it for me.

TIA

EliTom

1. Misc
  2. MP3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. MP3
15 Comments

Sent you a pm

Sorry i thought Blaze media pro done everything but it seems not! Sorry for wasting your time !

Original Poster

Thanks for trying Biff

but Biffs program does not do midi's - anyone else

Cheers

eliTom

hottoshop;1542651

And lastly a free download to keep … And lastly a free download to keep :)http://www.pistonsoft.com/midi2mp3.html

This one works just got it downloaded. Emailed you the converted file or you can download it and convert it yourself :thumbsup:

Original Poster

biff;1542681

This one works just got it downloaded. Emailed you the converted file or … This one works just got it downloaded. Emailed you the converted file or you can download it and convert it yourself :thumbsup:

Cheers mate - got it by email from you :thumbsup:

Now I can hear my phone ringing:)

rep will be left

Original Poster

hottoshop;1542632

http://convert-midi.com/midi-to-mp3.shtmlfree trial ?

this one appeared to work but the converted file was silent:?

No probs :thumbsup:

Funky little ring tone lol, i can see why you wanna keep it :giggle:

Original Poster

hottoshop;1542651

And lastly a free download to keep … And lastly a free download to keep :)http://www.pistonsoft.com/midi2mp3.html

but this one worked - well it did for Biff who did it for me - I was trying the first one out

anyway thanks for the pointer - much appreciated and rep will be left

EliTom

Original Poster

biff;1542754

No probs :thumbsup: Funky little ring tone lol, i can see why you wanna … No probs :thumbsup: Funky little ring tone lol, i can see why you wanna keep it :giggle:

Yes I think I got it off an old Siemens CX50 or something like that

I just know it so well that if I hear that ringtone it *is* my phone

much better than some of the garbage on some kids phones these days:) must be getting old:w00t:

EliTom

Try [url]www.zamzar.com[/url]. It's free and you don't download anything. You upload your file to the website and they convert it on their system and email you the link ot the converted file. I use it all the time so i know it's legit. You can even input the url of a youtube video clip and convert it in to an avi or whatever you want or you can convert a youtube movie to an mp3 file so you just get the audio.

Highly recommended.

Just so it's clear, i've just read through my post and see how much i 'sold' that website. I promise i'm not affiliated with them in any way......honest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop advice45
    2. best price for iPhone 6s11
    3. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    4. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33

See more discussions