Can some of regular members provide more car lease deals

Found 4th Feb
Hi
thanx for the great input
would it be more interactive to see more discussions & deals regarding Car leasing .

Many thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Car Lease
6 Comments
mod
Hi @Ghostrecon Is there anything in particular your interested in? Model, contract term, mileage ect. It's not something i know much about but i'm sure members will be able to help
Original Poster
niceroundpound1 h, 24 m ago

Hi @Ghostrecon Is there anything in particular your interested in? Model, …Hi @Ghostrecon Is there anything in particular your interested in? Model, contract term, mileage ect. It's not something i know much about but i'm sure members will be able to help

Hi thanks.
Well, like 2 years, Mercedes, around 8k

I have been googling for a while, yet can't settle on anything as seems confusing a bit.

Thanks
Best way is to post a deal for whatever you have seen yourself and that will provoke others to comment as whether it is a good deal or not and also suggest alternatives.
Bottom line, from what we are always told . On a 2 year deal, If the total cost all in (initial payment plus the total monthly payments) is less than 25% of the rrp then it’s a cracking price . So try and get something as close to that as possible
Example of one that would work out at less than 25% currently. Not a merc though . leasingoptions.co.uk/car…cle
forrest386th Feb

Bottom line, from what we are always told . On a 2 year deal, If the total …Bottom line, from what we are always told . On a 2 year deal, If the total cost all in (initial payment plus the total monthly payments) is less than 25% of the rrp then it’s a cracking price . So try and get something as close to that as possible

Usually calculated on 8000 miles from what I've seen recently
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants