Groups

can some one answer plz?

just to make your brain sharper.............question in 1st post

13 Comments

Original Poster

i borrow some money from my 2 mates;each gave me 25 pound,so total 50 pound.
    i wnet to shop and done some shopping for 47 pound so 3 pound is left,
    then a begger ask for some change and i gave him 1 pound,so i got 2 pound left.
    now i gave 1 pound to each mate and i have to give back 24 pound each,but thoes
    2 pound and 24+24=48,so total is 50 pound.........what about the 1 pound i gave to
    the begger?????????? i had only 50 pound.can some one answer that plz?

what spent 47 plus 1 to begger is 48 thats what you owe 2 x 24 .. simple

addjon

i borrow some money from my 2 mates;each gave me 25 pound,so total 50 … i borrow some money from my 2 mates;each gave me 25 pound,so total 50 pound.i wnet to shop and done some shopping for 47 pound so 3 pound is left,then a begger ask for some change and i gave him 1 pound,so i got 2 pound left.now i gave 1 pound to each mate and i have to give back 24 pound each,but thoes 2 pound and 24+24=48,so total is 50 pound.........what about the 1 pound i gave tothe begger?????????? i had only 50 pound.can some one answer that plz?

there is no "other pound"-its just a mathematical paradox created by mixing additions and multiplications to make it appear that way-there are many variations on this puzzle.its just a trick,so there is no answer-simples.

Why are you giving 24 back. You spent 47 so 23.50 each + 1 each is 49 plus 1 for the beggar = 50

Original Poster

?
    Edited by: "addjon" 20th Oct 2010

The 'missing' pound is in the £48 you're paying back to your friends as you spent £47 + £1 for the beggar leaving just the two pounds you've already paid back.

John

you borrowed 50 you paid each mate £1 back already so you owe each one £24

anyway what did you buy for £47.

Original Poster

mush rooms.............

addjon

mush rooms.............

i love those £47 mushrooms, so fungussy!

Not even a brain teaser. This makes my brain hurt due to me trying to find the puzzle oO

Definately A Fail

addjon

mush rooms.............

you spent £47 on mushrooms going shopping?? lol! taste the difference!??

Banned

http://www.sosayweallonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fail-owned-extreme-fail.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions