Groups

can some one help me

can some one help me please i need a graphics card for my computer because of this new game i bought and i am getting quite confused :o, :thinking: i have been scratching my head trying to work out what card to get but my brain hurts after a while. i have a e-system computer running on Xp, it has over 60gig free on the hard drive and the game is medieval total war 2 and i am looking for a agp card.

if any one can help me please do

6 Comments

Welcome to HotUKDeals draconian and Thanks for your post

You'll need to supply a bit more information, such as the exact model eMachine or the motherboard details and whether it has any spare slots for a card for example.

Or do you know if it takes an AGP, PCIExpress [PCIe] or PCI card?

Original Poster

thanks i will post a image of my motherboard for you

draconian

thanks i will post a image of my motherboard for you

Better might be to run ]SIW and paste the details here - it will tell you the make / model of the motherboard and you will be able to determine what options are available for upgrading.

Original Poster

ok thans i will try that although it will be a while before i can do it because i am not at home at the moment so it may be nerer 5 before i will post it then

Or Belarc Adviser is another good system audit software and free.

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

thanks for the help i have found a graphics card and its workin well thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial77
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions