Groups

Can some one translate from French? Please

Bonjour!
    Can some one with a good knowledge of French, translate a paragraph for me? I would really apretiate it!!! I would also prefer to send the paragraph via PM.

Thank you!!

16 Comments

google translator/

Original Poster

t0mm;3323651

google translator/

Google translator doesnt take into account slang words, or words that are not in the dictionary. :-(

razta;3323656

Google translator doesnt take into account slang words, or words that are … Google translator doesnt take into account slang words, or words that are not in the dictionary. :-(

Ah, Even though it hasn't been that long i've forgotten pretty much every word of french from school.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3323658

Here you go :)http://translate.reference.com/translate

Thank you! Its still not very acurate tho. Im sure ive seen sites that you can pay a profecional translator to translate, ill have a gander.

I can give it a go?

Original Poster

angelfairee;3323690

I can give it a go?

PMed Thank you!

]babblefish.com is a good one too

pcnutta hubby is french ask her if u see her

DIVA1977;3324141

pcnutta hubby is french ask her if u see her

Well you learn something new everyday!

I was going to suggest babelfish too. Its always worked for me in the past - well enough to understand anyway

Does anyone know where I can learn a couple of Indian words? and please dont suggest the local curry house or words like Madras and Korma. Im thinking more of Hello, Goodbye, Happy, Thank you, Please and maybe a couple of sentances along the same lines

Aquatic;3324537

I was going to suggest babelfish too. Its always worked for me in the … I was going to suggest babelfish too. Its always worked for me in the past - well enough to understand anywayDoes anyone know where I can learn a couple of Indian words? and please dont suggest the local curry house or words like Madras and Korma. Im thinking more of Hello, Goodbye, Happy, Thank you, Please and maybe a couple of sentances along the same lines

Indian is not a language. :roll:

Titchimp;3324593

eh?

Titchimp;3324593

:lol:

Aquatic;3324622

eh?

The main 2 languages in India are Hindi and English. :thumbsup:

Syzable;3324641

The main 2 languages in India are Hindi and English. :thumbsup:

In that case I need some Hindi words cos his english is awful!
    Just shows how much I know! I've led a sheltered existance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767306
      2. word survey1014
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions