Groups

Can somebody explain Newsgroups for me?

Can some kind soul explain in plain english what the newsgroups are and how to use them. How do they differ from sites such as Demonoid etc?

Is there a cost?

thanks in advance.

5 Comments

I was in the same boat as you about a, year ago never had the slightest clue about newsgroups, now i cant live without them they are ace. ]Here is a link to a guide which got pointed to when starting out
    :thumbsup:

news groups are great, i use virginmedia which is free but they only keep them live for 7 days

Banned

robc11;6659973

I was in the same boat as you about a, year ago never had the slightest … I was in the same boat as you about a, year ago never had the slightest clue about newsgroups, now i cant live without them they are ace. ]Here is a link to a guide which got pointed to when starting out :thumbsup:

same here - how I ever managed with just usng torrents is beyond me. newsgroups are free (for 7 days from vrgin)

takes about 10 mins to downlaod a film!

does this actually cost any money?

Looking through the guide above I can see the word "purchased"

Thanks

Banned

brettytopbanana;6661776

does this actually cost any money?Looking through the guide above I can … does this actually cost any money?Looking through the guide above I can see the word "purchased"Thanks

depends if you want to download stuff that has been on a server more than 7 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67118
      2. Fraudulent site2445
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497

See more discussions