Groups
    EXPIRED

Can somebody help me find a thread?

Or confirm I didn't imagine it.
    It was a while ago to do with Ebay.
    Somebody won & paid cash on collection for a pair of curtains which turned out to be covered in paint. Seller wouldn't respond so PP refunded in a dispute (even though they didn't pay by pp)
    I didn't dream it did I? As I can't find it anywhere!

11 Comments

it rings a bell, how long ago? the one i can think of was months and months ago

Original Poster

Yeh was a long time ago, I've searched back a yr and can't find it

i remeber it prob 3 months or so ago possibly

I remember it was posted by aah96 cos her mum had to come into the thread and defend here. \
    (I think?)

Original Poster

I don't recognise the name but I remember the persons mum coming in yeh
    I just wanted to find it to show somebody else who is in a similar position atm

Carley

I remember it was posted by aah96 cos her mum had to come into the thread … I remember it was posted by aah96 cos her mum had to come into the thread and defend here. \(I think?)

Really...ouch

jonb2412

Really...ouch

Yeh, nobody believed her that paypal refunded the money.

It must have been removed cos it did turn a bit nasty and i cant find it anywhere either.
    Edited by: "Carley" 21st Aug 2010

Original Poster

Ah typical, thanks though for your help. I just wanted to show someone that it is possible so it's worth a try if they get nowhere with the seller!

it was posted by Borolad94.......

hotukdeals.com/mis…022
    Edited by: "strike" 21st Aug 2010

strike

it was posted by … it was posted by Borolad94.......http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/is-this-illegal/596022

epic find, i had the wrong mother/child combi
    Edited by: "Carley" 21st Aug 2010

Carley

epic find, i had the wrong mother/son combi

I remember because they got their money back and kept the items. Great individuals with great morales. It was a tag team of Mum and Son both of whom are on this site.
    Edited by: "strike" 21st Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions