Groups

Can somebody help me please

Hi i am converting my front room at the moment and i want to put my hd box out of sight in a cupboard.Is there something i can buy so i can still change the channels without having the unit on show any help would be much appreciated.

7 Comments

Banned

You could buy a magic eye...about £5

Check out ebay item 110390566367

i got a powermid its awesome on amazon for about £20 here works with stereo, sky +, video's (remember them)
    ]clicky here

Original Poster

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5251187

i got a powermid its awesome on amazon for about £20 here works with … i got a powermid its awesome on amazon for about £20 here works with stereo, sky +, video's (remember them) ]clicky here

Cheers i have been reading about these they sound good are they easy to set up?

abacus;5252044

Cheers i have been reading about these they sound good are they easy to … Cheers i have been reading about these they sound good are they easy to set up?

Its so simple u just plonk 1 by ya sky box (or whatever device u r controlling) and the other upstairs and it will change channels on device downstairs like magic no hard set ups a child could do it all u will have on show is a tiny piramid and that looks cool too :thumbsup:

26 5 star reviews cant be bad

Original Poster

:thumbsup:Thanks for the help rep added.

abacus;5260027

:thumbsup:Thanks for the help rep added.

you wont be disappointed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions