can somebody please give me an idiots guide to msn on android 2.1

want to put an app to use msn on a samsung monte running android 2.1 please help, thanks

9 Comments

easy solution just buy htc wildfire or sanfransico

Original Poster

addjon

yep, really easy but my daughter has just bought samsung monte, so thanks for your complete lack of help!! :P

lol just kidding,no offence though

yeh just go to android market and type for msn messenger,hopefully you will get it

addjon

how is that an easy option? neither of them have msn or are able to download msn.. msn is only available on windows phones surprisingly..

I use ebuddy (you can add you msn, yahoo, facebook etc) details on it so it will show everybody whos online (and offline)

Original Poster

winifer

how is that an easy option? neither of them have msn or are able to … how is that an easy option? neither of them have msn or are able to download msn.. msn is only available on windows phones surprisingly..I use ebuddy (you can add you msn, yahoo, facebook etc) details on it so it will show everybody whos online (and offline)

thank you, now have ebuddy installed and running.

dcx_badass

The official msn is available for IOS(apple) aswell(winifer is wrong).

Strange that microsoft let apple have msn.. oh well, that doesnt help the OP at all does it :P

search msn droid on market .and download the free version.Really good app for msn.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11
    3. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    4. What an absolute disgrace2154

See more discussions