Groups

can somebody PLEASE help me

Basically im itching to play online on xbox, haven't been able to play XBL since like may as i haven't had funds to get a new XBL and now with xmas coming up just makes it a drag, wondering if anybody has a 24 hour code just wanting to have a few games tonight online with a few mates? would be MUCH appreciated. Cheers Danny09

11 Comments

Just buy a months xbl online and give your bank details.It doesnt come out instantly

Original Poster

parisp

Just buy a months xbl online and give your bank details.It doesnt come … Just buy a months xbl online and give your bank details.It doesnt come out instantly

dont want a months as im getting PS3 for xmas, only want a few games for tonight

cant u make a new email address up u get a month free

Original Poster

vicknanth

cant u make a new email address up u get a month free

just done that but it doesn't seem to let me have a months free? tried playing online and it says this profile isn't allowed to play online? but i set it up like i set my original one up

Banned

How much are 24 hour codes?

Original Poster

free, which is why i was asking if anybody had a spare one lol

It tracks from your internet so it knows you already have one.The night is nearly over anyways!

Banned

You can have up to 3 free trials on one console. Select Silver membership and it will say you have qualified for one month three gold etc...

Original Poster

parisp

It tracks from your internet so it knows you already have one.The night … It tracks from your internet so it knows you already have one.The night is nearly over anyways!

Yeah but in the past i have made like 5 accounts on there, and it hasn't been a problem, but now its had some stupid update and wont let me. You say the night is nearly over, but really it hasn't even begun for me yet lol

i hope u played a lot of the free weekend, i suggest u go to sleep now, pass the time.

Banned

parisp

It tracks from your internet so it knows you already have one.The night … It tracks from your internet so it knows you already have one.The night is nearly over anyways!

it doesn't track anything from your internet, it's the console id/serial number, most ip addresses in this country are dynamic so tracking via ips isn't possible
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions