Can somebody please help me with my xbox 360?

13 replies
Found 22nd May 2009
Ok i want to be able to play origional xbox games on the xbox 360 what would i need to do to be able to do this?

Thanks Ste

13 Comments

some games cant be played some can be downlaoded form the marketplace, you just put the xbpox disk in and then itll give you an option to downlaod a patch for if you press play i think

Yup, check M$ website, there is a list of compatible games, you will also need a HDD as you need some files in order to play the game.

ms2005;5292735

Yup, check M$ website, there is a list of compatible games, you will also … Yup, check M$ website, there is a list of compatible games, you will also need a HDD as you need some files in order to play the game.

Not really because of the files.
Just M$ being stupid.

Original Poster

wonkey;5292683

check this … check this mate]http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

so can all of these games be played already without me having to make alterations to my xbox 360?

Reaney24;5292887

so can all of these games be played already without me having to make … so can all of these games be played already without me having to make alterations to my xbox 360?

nope you need to downlaod the software

Reaney24;5292887

so can all of these games be played already without me having to make … so can all of these games be played already without me having to make alterations to my xbox 360?

and a HDD

Original Poster

shosie;5292951

nope you need to downlaod the software

which software?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5292963

and a HDD

i will also need the xbox 360 HDD attatchment to play xbox games?

Reaney24;5292971

which software?

its like when you install an update to a game, im pretty sure all you do is put it in and press play and you should get the update mnessage click yes and then thats it

Reaney24;5292980

i will also need the xbox 360 HDD attatchment to play xbox games?

Yep :thumbsup: sucks right?
I bought max payne and max payne 2 from gamestation preowned and couldn't play them and when I finally got a harddrive I tried max payne and it didn't work so they sold me a faulty copy!! But it was too late for a refund I guess.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5293754

Yep :thumbsup: sucks right?I bought max payne and max payne 2 from … Yep :thumbsup: sucks right?I bought max payne and max payne 2 from gamestation preowned and couldn't play them and when I finally got a harddrive I tried max payne and it didn't work so they sold me a faulty copy!! But it was too late for a refund I guess.

oh i already have a 20GB hard drive so i should be ok i think

Yeh just put the game in and if you have xbox live it will update so you can play.
Not all games work though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions