Groups

Can somebody recommend a folding electric bike

Hi guys,

I have started a new job and they offer really good shower facilities so I am considering cycling to work. The company doesn't have a cycle to work scheme but I am happy to buy something as I will end up saving a lot in the long run.

Can anybody recommend a folding electric bike? The bike must be fold able as I do not have any storage space at home for the bike.

The one I found so far is the Coyote Connect Folding Electric Bike:

halfords.com/cyc…ike

Its priced at £479.99

My journey will be 15 miles each way.

5 Comments

I don't envy you doing 30 miles each day on a bike with tiny wheels even if it's electric but the one you have stated is best value for money

Have a look at this one it's made by Viking a British company and sold on Ideal World shopping channel it's 399.99 + £10.99 delivery charge, my neighbour has one and he uses it to travel to work 4 miles there 4 mile back and it still has plenty of charge left. idealworld.tv/pp/…KXQ
    They also sell a Coyote Energy for £399.99 + Delivery. idealworld.tv/pp/…158?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/[email protected];{1002}/[email protected];{11345}
    Both of these bikes can do 15 miles but would require charging to get you home.
    Edited by: "Sprograt" 12th Aug 2016

Can't match your price but you may find this of interest.
    customebikes.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89
      2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened79
      3. Biscuit addiction714
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626

See more discussions