Can somebody recommend a quality bluetooth speaker?

7 replies
Found 26th Nov 2016
Audiophiles out there - could you recommend a quality bluetooth/wireless speaker that I can use my Macbook Pro to play music through?

I'd say max budget is around £100 mark +/- 20 quid.

7 Comments

get a bose speaker I got one, the sounds amazing and so is the bass for a little thing
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

These speakers are brilliant. You would be very surprised what you can get for your money. Unfortunately the one I bought isn't in stock but this one is

Bluetooth Speakers, TaoTronics Rock Speaker with Linen and Leather Covering, 16 Watt Speaker, 24 Hour Play Time, Dual Connection Methods, Voice Guidance, LED Status Lights, and Built-in Microphone amazon.co.uk/dp/…N2Z

The one I bought

Bluetooth Speakers TaoTronics Boom X Stereo 20W Speaker (Dual 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Subwoofers, Strong Bass, Aluminum-Alloy, Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone) Wireless Portable Speaker amazon.co.uk/dp/…J0F

Hi Playchase,
Put the Sony SRS-X55 on your list to research. Amazon and Tesco are currently selling this in your budget. Although you can pick up a non-boxed one used for £82 from CEX with the 2 year warranty.
Good luck

jbl flip 3. get it from their refurb site, they have excellent customer service. 5 year warranty! any issues they jus send you another

+1 Bose Soundlink Colour, great sounding device.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions