Can somebody tell me how much its worth....

I've got a sony ericcsson c905 in silver, condition itself is good and have box and charger for it but it has a faulty speaker. Ive looked on ebay but cant find any with the same problem to get a rough price. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments

Naff phone with a Naff speaker, Worth nothing, Who wants a phone with no speaker?

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7605136

Naff phone with a Naff speaker, Worth nothing, Who wants a phone with no … Naff phone with a Naff speaker, Worth nothing, Who wants a phone with no speaker?

They can be fixed cheap, and if you have nothing better to do than insult people then keep your opinions to yourself! :x

just put in on ebay with a low start and it will reach its natural price or see what mazuma or suchlike pay and adjust

Original Poster

boothy;7605179

just put in on ebay with a low start and it will reach its natural price … just put in on ebay with a low start and it will reach its natural price or see what mazuma or suchlike pay and adjust

Thanks was going to see if it would be worth putting on ebay after fees etc or just sending off to a recycle site. Thanks for advice! :thumbsup:

jon1000jon;7605136

Naff phone with a Naff speaker, Worth nothing, Who wants a phone with no … Naff phone with a Naff speaker, Worth nothing, Who wants a phone with no speaker?

someone who wants it for spares!
use ur brain b4 u open your mouth lool

Roughly, I would say a faulty phone like this is worth around 70% of a working one.

mazumamobile.com

:thumbsup:

£57 cash or £62.70 argos voucher

dcx_badass;7605298

Sony Ericsson fix it under the two year warranty.

Good info, hope it's applicable for the OP
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions