Can someone advise me please?

    My boss wants a fax/laser printer to use in his house in France. Can anyone tell me please if he would be able to use the following over there or would we need to buy adaptors, etc?…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdiadehkehfgfjcflgceggdhhmdgmj.0&category_oid=&sku=004234&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null#productInformationSection

    1 Comment

    The only "adapters" you need is the plug at the end. It is best just to buy the plug in France then replace the UK one with it. You could use a travel adapter, but I'd advise against it. You will get the continental plug very cheaply in France (or anywhere in Europe).
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553797
      2. FREE Odeon cinema ticket56
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047195
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507

      See more discussions