Expired

Can someone clarify that we should be putting delivery cost in the title of deals?

Found 3rd Sep 2017
Hi all, I have noticed quite a few deals being posted without the delivery cost. Some people are being torn apart for it, while others are not.
As far as I was aware, we were to put it in and I always do. This morning I've seen 2 different threads without it. When asked, they both responded 'but you can get it free c+c'.They had not put that in the title either, but surely it should say (free c+c £3.99 postage) somewhere in there?
It's starting to annoy me, so clarification would be great! TIA
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Hi jeffsmaw

Any C+C / P&P charges should be included in the thread title, please feel free to report any threads that are not. Thanks
wishihadadonkey8 m ago

Hi jeffsmawAny C+C / P&P charges should be included in the thread title, …Hi jeffsmawAny C+C / P&P charges should be included in the thread title, please feel free to report any threads that are not. Thanks

Thank you for clarifying
jeffsmaw16 h, 9 m ago

Thank you for clarifying

I know it's the site rules and much like yourself I always do. Although living in N.Ireland the postage costs would not always be correct (or not even ship the product), same for others in outer areas. Personally I think it's stupid placing the P&P costs when they will not always be the same for everyone.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Sep 2017
cecilmcroberts7 h, 45 m ago

I know it's the site rules and much like yourself I always do. Although …I know it's the site rules and much like yourself I always do. Although living in N.Ireland the postage costs would not always be correct (or not even ship the product), same for others in outer areas. Personally I think it's stupid placing the P&P costs when they will not always be the same for everyone.

I can see it would get frustrating!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants