Groups

can someone convert for me

hi, going on holiday soon and the best price for euro's is 1.161 how many eros will i get for £900

24 Comments

900x1.161 = 1044.9

depends where you go and whether you pay commision too-and the rate fluctuates so the rate today is not the rate you get when you actually exchange the money-might be better,might be worse.

Original Poster

thank you

Banned

micoo;8884473

900x1.161 = 1044.9

LOL - it wasnt exactly rocket science was it :-D

1.16 is pretty poor btw

get 1.20 if you use a nationwide debit card using a cashpoint abroad

900 x 1.20 = 1080

Original Poster

barky;8884489

depends where you go and whether you pay commision too-and the rate … depends where you go and whether you pay commision too-and the rate fluctuates so the rate today is not the rate you get when you actually exchange the money-might be better,might be worse.

im going to change it today just been down and checked the rate. is this rate good or bad? i dont really know much about the rates

Original Poster

csiman;8884498

LOL - it wasnt exactly rocket science was it :-D1.16 is pretty poor … LOL - it wasnt exactly rocket science was it :-D1.16 is pretty poor btwget 1.20 if you use a nationwide debit card using a cashpoint abroad900 x 1.20 = 1080

i have llyods tsb, dont they not charge you for using your card abroad?

jadey145;8884506

im going to change it today just been down and checked the rate. is this … im going to change it today just been down and checked the rate. is this rate good or bad? i dont really know much about the rates

you could try the post office-they give a better rate in euros if the transaction is above 500 quids worth-also if you have a marks and spencers nearby they are worth a try.

I bank with lloyds tsb,but would never take currency from them-better rates elsewhere-just withdraw the money from tsb and go elsewhere.

lmao nice move getting someone to work out 900*1.16 for you, would have been quicker to use a calculator than typing it on here :thumbsup:

900.00 Gbp = 1,077.66 Eur

Disco;8885194

900.00 Gbp = 1,077.66 Eur

:? :? :?

Banned

jadey145;8884514

i have llyods tsb, dont they not charge you for using your card abroad?

yes, quite possibly the worst bank in the uk. never use the card abroad either.

Original Poster

Humphman;8885129

lmao nice move getting someone to work out 900*1.16 for you, would have … lmao nice move getting someone to work out 900*1.16 for you, would have been quicker to use a calculator than typing it on here :thumbsup:

well sorry for asking, i dont have a clue when it comes to working these out. :x

jadey145;8886592

well sorry for asking, i dont have a clue when it comes to working these … well sorry for asking, i dont have a clue when it comes to working these out. :x

In Humphman's defence, this is the most basic of basic maths, and it was not unreasonable on his part to assume that you would know how to work it out.

Original Poster

Crazy Jamie;8886738

In Humphman's defence, this is the most basic of basic maths, and it was … In Humphman's defence, this is the most basic of basic maths, and it was not unreasonable on his part to assume that you would know how to work it out.

well maybe im no good with maths then:roll:

jadey145;8886765

you might wanna take an evening class then

Banned

jadey145;8886765

so if you were buying 900 items and they cost €1.16 each, would you make a thread asking for help..................

same difference :-D

jadey145;8886592

well sorry for asking, i dont have a clue when it comes to working these … well sorry for asking, i dont have a clue when it comes to working these out. :x

No offence meant, but you know what its like on here, some people are just too lazy to do things themselves - please accept my apology :thumbsup:

Crazy Jamie;8886738

In Humphman's defence, this is the most basic of basic maths, and it was … In Humphman's defence, this is the most basic of basic maths, and it was not unreasonable on his part to assume that you would know how to work it out.

Thank you - did not mean to offend anyone

have a good holiday! If you have a Nationwide account they don't charge for withdrawing money in their machines abroad.

joesmum;8887913

have a good holiday! If you have a Nationwide account they don't charge … have a good holiday! If you have a Nationwide account they don't charge for withdrawing money in their machines abroad.

do natwest or barclays charge- or are they free too?

Banned

samwants2save;8889607

yep, they charge loads

Banned

samwants2save;8889607

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot060.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions