Groups

Can someone explain :)

How one of these:
    amazon.co.uk/Gol…HIG

Would fit into a door?
    Becuase I dont want to mark the door or door surrounding?
    TIA
    Rep will be left
    Jack!

11 Comments

Original Poster

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Or this one even better:p

Supermod

Screws into each side and the bar placed in the slot. Exactly as a clothes rail hangs in a wardobe!

It is hard to explain really but I think it is like a screw inside it so as you turn one end round, the bar gets longer or shorter to fit the width of the door. There is a better picture of it:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41V4w9rjVeL._SS500_.jpg

Original Poster

It says really easy to remove though?
    So like is it?
    Do I have to screw things into the wall?

I bought myself one of these ages ago: ukfitnesssupplies.co.uk/mal…BAR

They're great.. quite pricey but, when you're not using it you can just fold it up and put it away, plus it gives you more height and headroom. Definately reommend them especially if you don't want to mark the door frame or surrounding!

Are you starting the p90x regime?>

:P

Original Poster

the whaat loL?

Supermod

spikeyjacko;2949983

It says really easy to remove though?So like is it?Do I have to screw … It says really easy to remove though?So like is it?Do I have to screw things into the wall?

Yeah, you do.

you have to screw it into the wall at both ends, which will leave screw holes in the frame if you ever removed it

Original Poster

Damn

I have one of these (or OH does), it is completely pressure mounted, i.e. does not have any screws, it works like a pressure mounted stair gate, you have to screw it out but you have to do it really, REALLY tight otherwise it wont support the weight, it wont leave screw holes in your door frame but it make leave slight indents because if you dont have it tight enough it just wont do the job
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2030

See more discussions