Groups
    EXPIRED

can someone explain about the now boxes!!

This might seem a daft question !! i have seen alot of deals for these and they seem really popular. can you use them if your with sky. what is the benefit.

8 Comments

They connect via hdmi to your tv and basically ad smart functions like movies on demand and internet

Original Poster

codnan

They connect via hdmi to your tv and basically ad smart functions like … They connect via hdmi to your tv and basically ad smart functions like movies on demand and internet

can you still use them if you have sky? does it effect your subscription?

coolmum

can you still use them if you have sky? does it effect your subscription?

Separate subscription and separate service. More info on the Now Tv Website

They give you access to sky products without tying yourself into a contract. i.e, you pay a set price per month for whatever you like, sports (£9.99 per event), movies (£9.99 per month) or sky channels (£6.99) without being tied to sky.

Edited by: "Askrulous" 16th Dec 2014

I don't think you need it if you have sky already. As mentioned above they allow you to get sky channels but without a long contract. Another difference is the Now boxes can't record - they just stream.

Original Poster

thank you for your help

Can you use it to.watch live free to air tv ..i.e...BBC or ITV etc??
    I don't have a aerial but I do have good fast WiFi and I really can't be bothered to add sky upstairs as well..

rude_boy

Can you use it to.watch live free to air tv ..i.e...BBC or ITV etc??I … Can you use it to.watch live free to air tv ..i.e...BBC or ITV etc??I don't have a aerial but I do have good fast WiFi and I really can't be bothered to add sky upstairs as well..

nowtv.com/box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?511
      2. Which car: Kia Rio or Mazda 2 or Toyota Yaris22
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919

See more discussions