can someone explain this argos offer to me

4 replies
Found 21st Sep 2010
Buy a selected Playskool item and get cash back amounting to 50% of the purchase price. Collect your leaflet instore, please note it will not show in your trolley. Offer ends 21st January 2011.

does it work online?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Sounds like you have to buy the product then send the receipt off as proof of purchase & a refund will then be sent to you. Just guessing, though, as I haven't got a copy of the leaflet.

hi
I have done this offer!
You buy the selected products that are listed in there list and then you have to send the receipt off to them and they will send you a cheque for 50% of the amount! You have to send it within 1 month of buying the product. I am still waiting for my cheque that i sent off a couple of weeks ago!

Hope that helps!

Original Poster

oh that sounds good-does anyone have a leaflet to hand? can you buy online and use a print out as the receipt? do you jus tsend the receipt or do you need the leaflet too and where do you send it off too? sorry there isnt an argos close to me!

I bought 3 Leapster explorer games yesterday instore.

Online there is an additional offer, if you buy two games (£20 each) you get £5 off (+ 3 for 2). So I was expecting to pay £35 for 3 games. but the £5 offer wasnt valid with the 3 for 2 so paid £40 for 3 instead.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions