Groups

Can someone explain to me what is quidco and how do you get it?

Thank you.

6 Comments

You join it costs you £5 a year and then you login click on the link through them and same pounds , I have saved over £400.00 as I used them for insurance etc, they pay the money to you as stated against each merchant direct to your bank account

Original Poster

chandlerscroft;5241095

You join it costs you £5 a year and then you login click on the link … You join it costs you £5 a year and then you login click on the link through them and same pounds , I have saved over £400.00 as I used them for insurance etc, they pay the money to you as stated against each merchant direct to your bank account

Oh okay, is the website quidco.com? When you're buying something is there some sort of option that says quidco at tesco's website for example?

Take a look here:

quidco.com/hel…22/

should answer all your questions

Original Poster

thearbiter65;5241121

Take a look here:http://www.quidco.com/help/22/should answer all your … Take a look here:http://www.quidco.com/help/22/should answer all your questions

Thanks to all.

Worth noting, you don't pay them anything, they take the first £5 of your earnings each year. I now have over £1100 of savings from them,

They also have rivals, topcashback being a popular one (I recently used topcashback when the insurance company I wanted to buy from did not appear on quidco but did on topcashback).

Original Poster

ficosaneil;5241197

Worth noting, you don't pay them anything, they take the first £5 of your … Worth noting, you don't pay them anything, they take the first £5 of your earnings each year. I now have over £1100 of savings from them,They also have rivals, topcashback being a popular one (I recently used topcashback when the insurance company I wanted to buy from did not appear on quidco but did on topcashback).

Interesting thanks for that fico.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      2. one thing you're scared of4065
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553743
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313797

See more discussions