can someone figure this out please....

16 replies
Found 31st Oct 2009
where would you say these tickets are in the plan (1st post)

Section
Row
Seats
Description BL L
L
6 - 7
Price Level 1
FLOOR SEATED ...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

floor plan
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq244/lil_tiger_2009/11404s_a.gif

you're broke remember lol now where u goin

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6745936

you're broke remember lol now where u goin

I am been daft.....will explain in msn

just confused as I would think BL L is Block L but there isnt one :?

I would say it was block b row l x

Loook L is between M and k? bottom right?

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6745953

I would say it was block b row l x

that was my first thought...but then the more I think of it the more it doesnt make sense:whistling:

its J and the person is dyslexic lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6745955

Loook L is between M and k? bottom right?

that wouldnt make sense as the numbered blocks are referred to as the numbers....and the area labelled 'l' would not be able to fit rows A-L in

plus that is tiered and it says floor seated.....really confusing aint it :?:thinking:

as someone said, it will be section B row L etc

and who are we going to see :whistling: you ruined the suprise :lol:

Original Poster

faevilangel;6745997

as someone said, it will be section B row L etc :pand who are we going to … as someone said, it will be section B row L etc :pand who are we going to see :whistling: you ruined the suprise :lol:

hmmm I just wouldnt want to buy the tickets and find out theyre crap...theyve been on sale ages and even if i put in 8 tickets its still around that area...and dont see why they would be selling the front block ones now

they would be a present

lil_tiger;6746016

hmmm I just wouldnt want to buy the tickets and find out theyre … hmmm I just wouldnt want to buy the tickets and find out theyre crap...theyve been on sale ages and even if i put in 8 tickets its still around that area...and dont see why they would be selling the front block ones nowthey would be a present

best idea is to ring the event, as there is not a section L so that can be the only option

Some events sell tickets in stages ...

Original Poster

faevilangel;6746024

best idea is to ring the event, as there is not a section L so that can … best idea is to ring the event, as there is not a section L so that can be the only option :pSome events sell tickets in stages ...

on the fone to em now...apparently its 24 hour booking :whistling: bored of waiting already :roll:

lil_tiger;6746047

on the fone to em now...apparently its 24 hour booking :whistling: bored … on the fone to em now...apparently its 24 hour booking :whistling: bored of waiting already :roll:

24 phone booking, doesn't mean someone man's the phones 24/7

Original Poster

faevilangel;6746056

24 phone booking, doesn't mean someone man's the phones 24/7

should do :? if theres no1 answering then surely it isnt 24hr :?

lil_tiger;6746073

should do :? if theres no1 answering then surely it isnt 24hr :?

a lot of companies run a computer system to do the phone bookings after a certain time

I have had the pleasure of finding that out :roll:

Original Poster

faevilangel;6746117

a lot of companies run a computer system to do the phone bookings after a … a lot of companies run a computer system to do the phone bookings after a certain time :pI have had the pleasure of finding that out :roll:

on the fone to him now....n he dunt know :roll: lol

guess I wont be investing in tickets tonight :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769261
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842
    3. IKEA are releasing a range of furniture for pets in the UK67
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105

See more discussions