Expired

Can someone find me a cheap washing machine?!

9 replies
Found 30th Nov 2007
My BF's washing machine has packed up. The water is not draining out, not sure why. We are going to investigate and see if it can be fixed, if not we will have to fork out for a new one.

What is the cheapest washing machine about? He lives by himself so does a wash about once a week so he doesn't need anything fancy, just a basic washing machine that does the job!

Any one know of a cheap washing machine?!

10 Comments

kimbyanne

My BF's washing machine has packed up. The water is not draining out, … My BF's washing machine has packed up. The water is not draining out, not sure why. We are going to investigate and see if it can be fixed, if not we will have to fork out for a new one. What is the cheapest washing machine about? He lives by himself so does a wash about once a week so he doesn't need anything fancy, just a basic washing machine that does the job!Any one know of a cheap washing machine?!

Check that there is nothing stuck in the outlet pipe, the pipe that drains the water out.

The same thing happened to our machine recently and it was just fluff that was stopping the water draining. Check wherever the end of the pipe feeds out too. Ours was linked to the waste pipe of our kitchen sink.

5 minute job to fix but 2 days to diagnose because I never would have thought small bits of fluff could do that

Good luck, hope it is that

Hey thats great advice coz I have a similar problem with mine and simply cant afford a new one, will get the hubby to pull it out tomorrow i think. Rep added!

Banned

A ]Beko for £140 delivered

UltimoScorpion

A ]Beko for £140 delivered

£172.36 delivered.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

£172.36 delivered.

It states free delivery in mainland UK, where the hell are you getting it delivered to outer mongolia?

Oooo that pi**es me off, one part of the site states free mainland UK delivery (probably for all the 13 amp plugs they sell) then when you click through they add a huge delivery charge on.

Dont bother with that site, its carp.

Try this electrical123.com/pro…W-W

£146.99 Delivered

Was going to order one for my gran but she lives in inner mongolia and they cant deliver.:giggle:

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Was going to order one for my gran but she lives in inner mongolia and … Was going to order one for my gran but she lives in inner mongolia and they cant deliver.:giggle:

Thats always the way, you find a great deal, you look at the delivery, you realise you live next to the Wudangzhao Monastery and they cant get it up the steps?

UltimoScorpion

Thats always the way, you find a great deal, you look at the delivery, … Thats always the way, you find a great deal, you look at the delivery, you realise you live next to the Wudangzhao Monastery and they cant get it up the steps?

Last time I was there they had a disabled ramp round the back.

Hope that helps

Any luck with your machine OP ?? (strangely on topic)

Have you tried freecycle? They're always giving away washing machines, or just post a "Wanted" add.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland46
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions