Groups

Can someone find me a pc motherboard manual(again) please

Rebuilding a pc that I have had for a while but never tested, if I look closely at the board I think I can make out the pins to use but the board doesnt seem to get power.

The psu is a weird one though, it is in the base of the unit and has a extension cable thag goes into the back of the case though I have tried putting it in direct with nothing.

What I am worried about was one of those parts on the motherboard(think they are called capacators) was bent as the shape of the case meant that the hard drive slot blocked the ram slots and seemd to bend the capacator though I gently moved it back.

ipibl-lb is the motherboard and I think its asus

5 Comments

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8189707

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=1&model=Intel&id=20081012014627484&page=1&SLanguage=en-usTake you to here.http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01324212&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3686671

Cheers that was what I already found, I need details of the front panel connector though to know where to attach bits to which is the bit I cant find.

Banned

You want help attaching a bit to a bit which you can't find ?

Prepare for a lot of strange answers when hukd wakes up.

Good luck.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8189719

You want help attaching a bit to a bit which you can't find ?Prepare for … You want help attaching a bit to a bit which you can't find ?Prepare for a lot of strange answers when hukd wakes up.Good luck.

Lol I know where the front panel connector is I just dont know the layout of the pins unless they are generic.

This any help?
    tomshardware.co.uk/for…cia
    "Under the front panel header, just at the edge of the board are labels for where to put the the connectors. I just moved cases myself and had the same problem before I noticed these labels. "
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions