Groups

Can someone find me a thread please?

I bought one of those 19 or 22" LCD tvs from HMV last year, around Sept-Oct time.
    Im wondering if anyone can find the thread for it please so I can see what date i ordered mine?

Does anyone know where i stand. I purchased this TV online. The Remote control isnt working no more, meaning the TV is useless in my daughters room as she cannot reach the buttons on the top.

I cannot find the receipt, so have checked my HMV account for order history, It does not show me any history.

Do I stand a chance in getting any help from them at all? Could get a bank statement to show the amount of purchase for HMV if they needed?

11 Comments

Original Poster

boydent999

here

Thank you, thats great. at least I now have a date to go by

beth3735

Thank you, thats great. at least I now have a date to go by

Sorry i cannot help with the other part of your question but as you said, at least you have an idea now
    good luck
    Edited by: "boydent999" 8th Jan 2011

Banned

"isnt working no more"

Brilliant.

Tried the batteries?

pretty sure the remote is part of the 12month warranty so should be replaceable.

whats wrong with the remote?

Original Poster

dimebars

"isnt working no more"Brilliant.Tried the batteries?

Yes first thing I tried obviously!

Original Poster

Peterdj41

pretty sure the remote is part of the 12month warranty so should be … pretty sure the remote is part of the 12month warranty so should be replaceable.whats wrong with the remote?

Its just not registering nothing. I have to turn the TV on at the top with the buttons, Remote just doesnt do anything, New batteries tried with no luck

Banned

"not registering nothing"

Tell your lazy daughter to do it the old fashioned way

I cannot find the receipt

I bought one of these for my daughter for xmas and in the bag around the box mine did not come with a invoice so if they ask you for just say it did not come with one.

Original Poster

dimebars

"not registering nothing"Tell your lazy daughter to do it the old … "not registering nothing"Tell your lazy daughter to do it the old fashioned way

do you actually read anything? my DD is too dinky to reach the buttons to do it the "old fashioned way" carry on though if its making you feel good

Original Poster

philmitchell

I bought one of these for my daughter for xmas and in the bag around the … I bought one of these for my daughter for xmas and in the bag around the box mine did not come with a invoice so if they ask you for just say it did not come with one.

Ta, i just said to hubby this was the TV that didnt come with any invoice, but we couldnt be 100% if it was this one or the Tesco 32" one. Thank you though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions