Groups

Can someone find me the best price for this hotel in bath for me please

Husband is about to book Macdonalds bath hotel and spa in bath - extortionate in my opinion but there you go. I am looking for 2 nights ( breakfast included) for tomorrow and saturday. Can anyone find a good price for this? There is general availabilty just looking for best price. Thanks

10 Comments

what prices u found so far...id assume uve already looked .............

Ring them up for the best price.

Original Poster

hawkio;3047938

what prices u found so far...id assume uve already looked .............

about £220 for the room only per night

am getting really confused about all the sites offering slightly different things

Original Poster

waterloo;3047950

Ring them up for the best price.

there is no such thing with them!

fairy;3047975

there is no such thing with them!

Take you business elsewhere if they are like that.

Original Poster

waterloo;3047997

Take you business elsewhere if they are like that.

.yes..but not if you want to stay there though - bit of a catch 22.

I'm sure that MacDonald Hotels used to be on the AA Members club site and you could get a code for a discount if you were an AA Member. I see you can still log on to aamembersclub.com and go to Macdonalds hotels, but I'm not sure where to get a code. I'll keep looking.

Original Poster

franbo60;3048245

I'm sure that MacDonald Hotels used to be on the AA Members club site and … I'm sure that MacDonald Hotels used to be on the AA Members club site and you could get a code for a discount if you were an AA Member. I see you can still log on to aamembersclub.com and go to Macdonalds hotels, but I'm not sure where to get a code. I'll keep looking.

I am an aa member to but can't find any code

franbo60;3048245

I'm sure that MacDonald Hotels used to be on the AA Members club site and … I'm sure that MacDonald Hotels used to be on the AA Members club site and you could get a code for a discount if you were an AA Member. I see you can still log on to aamembersclub.com and go to Macdonalds hotels, but I'm not sure where to get a code. I'll keep looking.

I have done that before, was awhile ago but worth a try :thumbsup:

All i can say is book with hotels.com and get 10% quidco if the prices are the same.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions