Can Someone Give me a rough Price Please??

Found 27th Feb 2009
Hi, I bought a Wii 6 months ago and over time have added loads of games. I got bought a lot of games at xmas and my birthday. Alot of these are Brand New and sealed. I have probably only played the Wii about 10 times. It was just one of them buys and i have added to it over the time. I was just wondering what i could sell it all for. Im only thinking about it at the moment just would like to know a rough estimate on how much so i could decide. Here's what i have (EVERYTHING is Boxed with receipts):

Wii Console (With receipt and Warranty)
2x Remotes
2x Nunchuks
Stand/Charger for console, 2 remotes and 2 Nunchuks. (Includes Battery packs)
Mario Dancing Stage - Gamecube Game - With Dancing Mat - Brand New, Boxed
Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal - Brand New
Big Brain Academy (Played twice)
Cheggers PArty Quiz - Brand New
Cranium Kabookii - Brand New
Emergancy Mayhem - Brand New
Family Ski - Played Once
Family Trainer with Mat - Brand New
Guinness World Records - Played Once
Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar - Boxed - Play Once
Heatseeker
Links Crossbox Trainer with Gun - Boxed - Played Once
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics - Played Once
Samba De Amigo - Played Once
Boom Box - Played Once
Sports Party - Brand New
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
The Bigs - Brand New
Tiger Woods PGA 09 - Played Once
Wii Fit with Balance Board - Boxed - Played Twice
Wii Music - Brand New
Wii Play - Boxed - Brand New
Wii Speak - Brand New
Wii Sports Pack - Baseball Bat, Tennis Racket etc. - Brand New
3x Mario Kart Wheels - Brand New
2x Coloured Skins for Remote & Nunchuk - Brand New
Maracas for Samba De Amigo - Used Once

Im sure there are other bits i forgot i have. I realise i was stupid buying all this now. The brand new games are mostly all Sealed in the wrapper. Everything that would come in a box does. I have everything as new.

Anyone help me out with a price?

Thanks.

14 Comments

Banned

My ex is rough and only charges 10p....

Original Poster

Pluun;4506571

My ex is rough and only charges 10p....

Haha thats very Funny. Well Done!!

Really not sure about a price, but you might be best to list the items seperately. I know it's a pain for posting but you'll probably get a much better price overall than you would selling as a bundle.

I'm after wiimotes, nunchucks and mario wheels (as long as official nintendo ones) myself, so if you start a FS thread on here, let me know :thumbsup:

I think its good idea to split it up too, most people wont want it all

like b hunter said you should split theres a lot there!

Original Poster

midlandscomics;4506618

Really not sure about a price, but you might be best to list the items … Really not sure about a price, but you might be best to list the items seperately. I know it's a pain for posting but you'll probably get a much better price overall than you would selling as a bundle.I'm after wiimotes, nunchucks and mario wheels (as long as official nintendo ones) myself, so if you start a FS thread on here, let me know :thumbsup:

bargainhunter2009;4506667

I think its good idea to split it up too, most people wont want it all

original_sindyuk;4506696

like b hunter said you should split theres a lot there!

Yeh i would probably get a better price by doing it like that but was just wondering how much i would get if i sold it all, as a bundle or seperately. Just seeing if its worth selling really. Thanks Guys!!

NeilGrainger;4506848

Yeh i would probably get a better price by doing it like that but was … Yeh i would probably get a better price by doing it like that but was just wondering how much i would get if i sold it all, as a bundle or seperately. Just seeing if its worth selling really. Thanks Guys!!

Well, the consoles are currently £156 in Sainsburys, and £177 with Mario, Wall-E and an Extra nunchuk in Asda, so I would expect about £140 inc delivery for the console.

Best thing to do with the rest of the games is check out the prices on [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url], and expect to get a couple of £ less for (including postage) for the sealed ones you have, and probably 15-20% less for the used ones

Original Poster

midlandscomics;4506872

Well, the consoles are currently £156 in Sainsburys, and £177 with Mario, … Well, the consoles are currently £156 in Sainsburys, and £177 with Mario, Wall-E and an Extra nunchuk in Asda, so I would expect about £140 inc delivery for the console.Best thing to do with the rest of the games is check out the prices on [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url], and expect to get a couple of £ less for (including postage) for the sealed ones you have, and probably 15-20% less for the used ones

Right ok i will have a look and see later then. If i decided to sell as a bundle what do you think i would get then? Thanks.

NeilGrainger;4506889

Right ok i will have a look and see later then. If i decided to sell as a … Right ok i will have a look and see later then. If i decided to sell as a bundle what do you think i would get then? Thanks.

Best thing to do would be to work out the prices for what you could get for everything if sold individually from the info I gave you above, add everything up (excluding what you factored in for posting - would be about £1.50 per game for Recorded Delivery) add it all up, then take about a further 10%-15% off of what you have got. Then add about £15 to cover insured delivery by parcel2go :thumbsup:

take a look at cex.co.uk to get an idea of what you could get

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4506990

take a look at cex.co.uk to get an idea of what you could get

Will do, Thanks.

I'd be interested in the conole and wii fit for £200 if ur selling seperately

Would be interested in taking a wii fit and/or Mario Kart off your hands if you fancy it?

probably long sold buy id like the family night game
Post a comment
@
    Text