Expired

Can someone help me find a holiday please.

Found 29th Sep 2010
Been searching for a few hours now my mind has turned to mush lol.
When I've been searching you have to book flights ect seperate so i was worried incase I booked a hotel that was hours away from airport.

Looking for Spain, in either March,April or May. Whatever is cheapest really. Looking to pay about £500, all inclusive if possible

2 Adults & 2 Children age 10 & 2.

Really appriciate the help.

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
7 Comments

Have you tried icelolly? they seem to have the easiest holiday searches IMHO.
Here.

Original Poster

g1bbuk

Have you tried icelolly? they seem to have the easiest holiday searches … Have you tried icelolly? they seem to have the easiest holiday searches IMHO.Here.

Yeah tried there thank you.

Where are you looking to fly from?

Also how long are you looking to go for?

Try searching on lastminute.com

I've just had a look flying from london (all airports) March 13-21 from £438.74 for 2 adults & 2 children, also if you see one you like the look of, i'd recomend typing the hotel name in on trip advisor to see what the reviews are like from people who have stayed in that hotel, hope this helps xxx

Original Poster

ememem

Try searching on lastminute.comI've just had a look flying from london … Try searching on lastminute.comI've just had a look flying from london (all airports) March 13-21 from £438.74 for 2 adults & 2 children, also if you see one you like the look of, i'd recomend typing the hotel name in on trip advisor to see what the reviews are like from people who have stayed in that hotel, hope this helps xxx

Thank you very much. Meant to say want to go for a week & flying from Newcastle

hi
have you tried lowcostholidays there quite good !
Post a comment
@
    Text