Expired

can someone help me find huffy green machine h20 thats in stock??

Found 23rd Oct 2008
toysrus.co.uk/Pro…849
trying to find one of these for my son's Christmas present, but everywhere I've tried online is out of stock, can someone out there please help me find one?
thanks in advance and rep for all those who reply

11 Comments

Hi
There is one in Glasgow for sale on gumtree, £30. It is second hand, but it might be in good condition. I'm not too far away from it, I would be willing to collect it and post it for you if you like?
glasgow.gumtree.com/gla…tml
Contact the seller and just let me know :thumbsup:

shop.ebay.co.uk/?_f…ine

No problem. If you are stuck, you might get a very good condition one? I know probably not the best option, but maybe better than not getting one? I'll have another look around...TY. Good luck!

Ok, called 2 TRU's in Glasgow area, no stock. The guy said that they should be getting them in...Plenty of time still, so I would probably just call your local TRU every week to check. After looking at it I want one! You think it can take 20 stone 6'5'' ? :w00t:

halfords.com/web…=-1

£99 here down from £119.99 and it's in stock. :thumbsup:

Nice find! But I don't think that is the right model..? No water canon - H20 :thinking:

rehydrated;3270186

Nice find! But I don't think that is the right model..? No water canon - … Nice find! But I don't think that is the right model..? No water canon - H20 :thinking:

Boo! Thank you!

hi jjb sports also does them,although they are out of stock online i got a display model the other day by phoning round all the stores,also with it being a display model it is already assembled
my fingers are crossed,hope you get 1:thumbsup:

vinylandtrinkets;3284780

thanks for that, i'd best start ringing round..lol

i have just had a call from toysrus helen street (glasgow) saying they now have loads in stock so that may mean that other stores have had new deliverys of them,maybe try ringing around now

there is now 1 on ebay,brand new in box selling buy it now for £70,fab price,but pick up only from south gloucestershire................hoping this is near you x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 195 ***1226
    2. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure11
    3. water bill56
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1326

See more discussions