Groups

can someone help me find my address bar?

hi guys.
    right prob so simple but driving me mad.

my address bar from the top of my screen seems to of dissapeared??

i have my toolbars but the address bar where i type in the www. part is gone?

please help.

thanks

10 Comments

Admin

kezanddaz

hi guys.right prob so simple but driving me mad.my address bar from the … hi guys.right prob so simple but driving me mad.my address bar from the top of my screen seems to of dissapeared??i have my toolbars but the address bar where i type in the www. part is gone?please help.thanks

Have you tried signing out of your browser, then restarting it?

If you click 'view' at the top of the page, then click 'toolbars' then click 'address bar' so that it has a tick next to it and it should reappear - please let me know if this works!

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Have you tried signing out of your browser, then restarting it?

its been like this for ages

Original Poster

mrszerrouk

If you click 'view' at the top of the page, then click 'toolbars' then … If you click 'view' at the top of the page, then click 'toolbars' then click 'address bar' so that it has a tick next to it and it should reappear - please let me know if this works!

hi there. yes it has a tick next to it? however it just says address in the top right hand corner . cant click on it or anything? when i tick off the address sign just dissapears?

Right click on an empty space in the toolbar. Uncheck everything except address bar. If you can then see the address bar, right click again to select "Lock the Toolbars" and then reselect any other options you want there.

Can't you click on 'address' and drag it over?

If it won't let you then try right click the mouse on 'address' and untick 'Lock the toolbars' and try drag it again

Original Poster

mrszerrouk

Can't you click on 'address' and drag it over?If it won't let you then … Can't you click on 'address' and drag it over?If it won't let you then try right click the mouse on 'address' and untick 'Lock the toolbars' and try drag it again

hi there. yes this worked thank you. xxx

Original Poster

rayman

Right click on an empty space in the toolbar. Uncheck everything except … Right click on an empty space in the toolbar. Uncheck everything except address bar. If you can then see the address bar, right click again to select "Lock the Toolbars" and then reselect any other options you want there.

thanks rayman this worked a treat. xxxx

You may have pushed F11 by accident, it hides all bars, ie full screen.
    F11 may have bought it all back, but you've sorted it now :thumbsup:

Fixngrout

You may have pushed F11 by accident, it hides all bars, ie full … You may have pushed F11 by accident, it hides all bars, ie full screen.F11 may have bought it all back, but you've sorted it now :thumbsup:

Aah, good tip - thanks! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions