Groups
    EXPIRED

can someone help me find this thread

I bought a peppa pig top from ravinel ( think thats the spelling) but I can't find the thread might of been expired? rep will be left thanks

5 Comments

Banned

hotukdeals.com/sea…rue

it will show a little marker if you have posted in the thread, so look down list, for furure ref across the top just click include expired

Original Poster

sassie;5782675

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=24300&user_search=RAVINEL&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&advanced_search=Search+Now&expired=true

Thanks rep will be left! do you know how I get expired threads to show?

Banned

when your not in a thread, right hand corner show/hide tools, once shown click include expired

Original Poster

sassie;5782687

when your not in a thread, right hand corner show/hide tools, once shown … when your not in a thread, right hand corner show/hide tools, once shown click include expired

thank you so much!

Banned

Kellie + Paisley;5782705

thank you so much!

kellie could i ask you if at some time you have changed that or customised your settings as the default is supposed to include expired

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
    4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions