Groups

Can someone help me please - BangCD

Hi, i preordered gavin and stacey series 3 a while ago from there £10.99
    I totally forgot if i did actually order it as it was that long ago.
    I have checked my statement and they have taken the payment £10.99
    so i did order

however, as gavin and stacey is out now and still havent recieved it, i logged on to the bangcd website to see when it was posted, Its saying "the email address you have entered is not resigsterd with us."

is bangcd a website where you can buy without registering? or should i be contacting them?

7 Comments

Original Poster

?? :cry: LOL

Yer you can buy with out registering, if you can find the order comfirmation, you can put the tracking number in here: ]http//ww…spx, the last thing i ordered took ages to arrive though.

Original Poster

bigfoot100;7241150

Yer you can buy with out registering, if you can find the order … Yer you can buy with out registering, if you can find the order comfirmation, you can put the tracking number in here: ]http://www.bangcd.com/myorder.aspx, the last thing i ordered took ages to arrive though.

would they have sent me an email then with order confirmation on?
    thankyou - repped you xx

Yer it will be in an email, just look for order number or order tracking number or something similar

Original Poster

I have tracked it with the order no. it says shipped on 8th december, do they take a while?
    xx

Banned

yep - can take up to 3 weeks

loads of people havent received their stuff from ages ago

Original Poster

csiman;7241472

yep - can take up to 3 weeksloads of people havent received their stuff … yep - can take up to 3 weeksloads of people havent received their stuff from ages ago

arrh
    ile just wait then thankyou. xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions