Groups

Can someone help me please? SKY+ recordings, backup to PC ??

As title, I want to backup the power rangers episodes I have recorded for my boys, so eventually I can get them onto dvd.

Is there any software that will do this?

What format of video file are the SKY+ recordings??

Can you even read a SKY+ hard drive.??

Not bothered if I have to take the HDD out, but any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

15 Comments

Hiya dudey,

well you can backup your programmes to your pc, however only fta programmes will be viewable. Look for a software called +extract

If you recorded the power rangers programmes from a subscription channel, the file will be encrypted and you will not be able to watch it on your pc.

Original Poster

bob100;5430590

Hiya dudey,well you can backup your programmes to your pc, however only … Hiya dudey,well you can backup your programmes to your pc, however only fta programmes will be viewable. Look for a software called +extractIf you recorded the power rangers programmes from a subscription channel, the file will be encrypted and you will not be able to watch it on your pc.

oh, that's a bit tosh, was JETIX and JETIX+1

Are they FTA??

DudeyGeeza;5430601

oh, that's a bit tosh, was JETIX and JETIX+1Are they FTA??

Don't thing so, can't see it on here

packages.sky.com/see…spx

Anyway you should be able to back them up to a VCR or a DVD/HDD recorder if you connect it via scart and copy them over via the sky menu

Original Poster

bob100;5430634

Don't thing so, can't see it on … Don't thing so, can't see it on herehttp://packages.sky.com/see/FreeAirChannels.aspxAnyway you should be able to back them up to a VCR or a DVD/HDD recorder if you connect it via scart and copy them over via the sky menu

ok, now you are talking, so how is this done?

I get that i could play the episodes and just set the video up via a coaxial lead and it will get them on tape.

I dont have a dvd recorder (one like a video recorder) so I suppose getting a capture card and playing all the episodes when Im out and get them recorded to my pc that way??

THATS ONE LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PROCESS

just download em mate.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5430693

THATS ONE LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PROCESSjust download em mate.

well normally I would do, but if you can find any POWER RANGERS [SIZE="4"]RPM[/SIZE] episodes for download, I'll sort you out big time!

(got all the rest tbh)

damn he beat me

DudeyGeeza;5430703

well normally I would do, but if you can find any POWER RANGERS … well normally I would do, but if you can find any POWER RANGERS [SIZE="4"]RPM[/SIZE] episodes for download, I'll sort you out big time!(got all the rest tbh)

Here you go buddy, read through this it will tell you how to record sky to vcr/dvd

sky.com/por…210

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Snare;5430734

http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?p=115448enjoy matey!

RIGHT,

How long you want my mrs for??

Blonde, 5 10", size 8....

Yours!

Couldnt find em anywhere dude, been looking on torrents and newsgroups for ages, but nowt!

Damn dude, I owe you one!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

i found it too, it was easy u know search download power rangers rpm and 5th link lol

Original Poster

Cheers bob, you guys are stars!!

Really appreciate it, will help where I can if you ever need it;-)

look on ebay for megavideo accounts they go cheap sumtimz

DudeyGeeza;5430766

RIGHT,How long you want my mrs for??Blonde, 5 10", size … RIGHT,How long you want my mrs for??Blonde, 5 10", size 8....Yours!Couldnt find em anywhere dude, been looking on torrents and newsgroups for ages, but nowt!Damn dude, I owe you one!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

no worries

Or you could get a cheap DVD recorder to hook up to your SKY+ (or even an expensive one)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs911
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?817
      3. word association Game73844475
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217

See more discussions