Groups

Can someone help me with a Pentium 4 PC?

I've got an old Pentium 4 3.6 ghz PC, with 1gb ram, 150gb hdd, and a 128 ATI X550 Garphics card.

Can anyone tell me what components i can upgrade on the pc?

Is the 3.6ghz cpu the highest in the p4 family?

Oh and a happy xmas to everyone

5 Comments

Check to see which model of motherboard you have and look at the technical spec or manual, this should tell you the which components such as most memory, graphics card, cpu that is capable of being upgraded on to the PC.

Banned

I honestly, and without malice would offer you this advice: don't bother. Just not economically viable.

vibeone;7328331

I honestly, and without malice would offer you this advice: don't bother. … I honestly, and without malice would offer you this advice: don't bother. Just not economically viable.

+1

I would just buy a new pc. You can pick up a nice dual core from dell from about £200 (on their special deals)

vibeone;7328331

I honestly, and without malice would offer you this advice: don't bother. … I honestly, and without malice would offer you this advice: don't bother. Just not economically viable.

agreed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions