Can someone help me with this argos deal?

9 replies
Found 24th May 2009
Hey, I am after a 360 .

Here is the link.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Now if you go onto the special offer bit of it, it says you can get 4 games, and a spare controller. Now this is what I want, but it says its for FREE!! but it isnt, it is coming up at a final price of over £200. But it says these things should be free.

Am I doing anything wrong?

9 Comments

Original Poster

what offer number is it

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5308563

which offer are you looking at? Offer 1?, add the xbox and choose your 2 … which offer are you looking at? Offer 1?, add the xbox and choose your 2 games, that should work

its offer one, the one with the 2 box set things.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5308596

it says you have to add 3 items to your trolley, I imagine that means, … it says you have to add 3 items to your trolley, I imagine that means, add the xbox, then tick the boxes of the 2 games you want and add them to your trolley, go to checkout, place order:thumbsup:

Umm, yer i know that.

try doing it. and youll see what happens :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yer I know, I think I will have to go in store and check it out. Seems a good deal!

it takes 60 quid off entertainment pack but the offer says free

dunno can reserve and go in store and argue the toss may be and error as the other specials say

£xx off and not free but yeah dont work for me either

Original Poster

the sedge;5308644

it takes 60 quid off entertainment pack but the offer says free dunno … it takes 60 quid off entertainment pack but the offer says free dunno can reserve and go in store and argue the toss may be and error as the other specials say £xx off and not free but yeah dont work for me either

yup, I will be in there tomorrow. Will post it up on here if it works cos I think its a good deal!

yeah if thats right it will be let usknow

btw love your avi

Original Poster

the sedge;5308725

yeah if thats right it will be let usknow btw love your avi

yup, credit crunch and all . . .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    2. Can you improve my PC build?66