Groups

Can someone help using Bet HiLo?

I have had £20 in my account for ages now and left it there as i dont know how to bet on here.

Since i cant put the £20 back into my bank account can someone give me an easy bet to put on for this weekends football so I can use up the £20.

Preferably one bet that will increase my money haha.

Cheers for any replies.

5 Comments

Real Madrid
    Milan Derby
    United
    Liver****

They Shud Turn Out ^^

Original Poster

Ricardo Kaka;6149458

Real Madrid Milan Derby UnitedLiver****They Shud Turn Out ^^

How do i bet though?

Even t1hough it goes against the grain to help out the enemy(I'm Leeds),Dont go for 5 teams as advised, as experience shows amongst many thousands of us that one will let you down.Pick 2,my advice would be Millwall and Huddersfield if you want to be brave add orient.As for withdrawing your money,I dont know the site so hold tight for a while and build up your money until someone with experience of the site sees your post.

stevey_p7;6149525

How do i bet though?

Madrid Liverpool Win

Milan Derby + United Over 2.5

Edit - Roma Vs Juventus = Deffo Over 2.5 Aswell..

Should Work Out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ricardo Kaka;6149935

Madrid Liverpool WinMilan Derby + United Over 2.5Edit - Roma Vs Juventus … Madrid Liverpool WinMilan Derby + United Over 2.5Edit - Roma Vs Juventus = Deffo Over 2.5 Aswell.. Should Work Out :thumbsup:

Sorry i have £20 and want to risk all that so whats my risk and stuff

If someone could dictate what i put in every box that would be great.

Thanks for replying Kaka ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions