Groups

Can someone just check this site for me please and confirm its genuine...

Has a couple of things in stock unavailable elsewhere

outdoor-ranger.co.uk/

5 Comments

Only registered in March, but looking at the site it seems they might be a German brand - part of ix-gmbh.com/ (registered in 2008)

No idea

whois.domaintools.com/out….uk

Domain name:
    outdoor-ranger.co.uk

Registrant:
    Holger Kierdorf

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    Dieselstr. 5
    Garching
    Bayern
    Germany

Registrar:
    InterNetx GmbH [Tag = INTERNETX-DE]
    URL: internetx.de

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 28-Mar-2011
    Renewal date: 28-Mar-2013
    Last updated: 28-Mar-2011

Edited by: "nicster08" 7th May 2011

Could just be a new firm.

Pay by credit card and you'll be protected.

Looks genuine to me as when you go to the checkout it's secured with an ssl certificate, and they take paypal so you would be covered for non delivery.

As with any site that you're not 100% sure of, use a credit card and keep an eye on your card for any dodgy transactions. I would also go through paypal so you're covered twice (paypal non delivery and credit card protection)..

Original Poster

faevilangel

Looks genuine to me as when you go to the checkout it's secured with an … Looks genuine to me as when you go to the checkout it's secured with an ssl certificate, and they take paypal so you would be covered for non delivery.As with any site that you're not 100% sure of, use a credit card and keep an eye on your card for any dodgy transactions. I would also go through paypal so you're covered twice (paypal non delivery and credit card protection)..

yeah thought so,

have ordered anyway via PP and with a CC...only £70 so not a massive amount if things go **** up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions