Original Poster Banned

RickT;8061086

Someone care to explain??

because of a £1 off code the deals bit is flooded with play deals

hncb0809;8061093

because of a £1 off code the deals bit is flooded with play deals

I get you now - :thumbsup:

Getting sick of it too...

£1 discount does not mean you can post every single item on play.com !:thumbsup:

Banned

doesnt the same thing happen with catalogue deals? some 10 quid voucher gets shown and a string of items using it, once is enough, people can add or subtract

The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, hmv and zavvi.... not many alternative deals getting posted now. Just the same 5 or 6 (paid) posters for the same 5 or 6 stores, then repeated all over again in 2 months time.

[SIZE="1"]

Now awaits the you post something brigade[/SIZE]

Banned

scoff;8061236

The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, … The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, hmv and zavvi.... not many alternative deals getting posted now. Just the same 5 or 6 (paid) posters for the same 5 or 6 stores, then repeated all over again in 2 months time.

You are also leaving out those who trawl the underwear sites all day posting for kicks and laughs, do they not actually physically print catalogues anymore?

Banned

tinkerbell28;8061261

You are also leaving out those who trawl the underwear sites all day … You are also leaving out those who trawl the underwear sites all day posting for kicks and laughs, do they not actually physically print catalogues anymore?

yep, a zoomable boob pic is sure to get voted hot, bunch of sad twits there

Banned

jubbyme;8061299

yep, a zoomable boob pic is sure to get voted hot, bunch of sad twits … yep, a zoomable boob pic is sure to get voted hot, bunch of sad twits there

Yeah the zoomable ones get more heat as they try to see through the lace if the model has "plain" knicks underneath to cover her modesty :roll:

tinkerbell28;8061315

Yeah the zoomable ones get more heat as they try to see through the lace … Yeah the zoomable ones get more heat as they try to see through the lace if the model has "plain" knicks underneath to cover her modesty :roll:

and there;s other sites for that anyway!!

scoff;8061236

The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, … The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, hmv and zavvi.... not many alternative deals getting posted now. Just the same 5 or 6 (paid) posters for the same 5 or 6 stores, then repeated all over again in 2 months time.

If they are being paid, should the Mods not ban them for good?

I agree, I am gettting fed up with this site being swamped by "the usual suspects" so making it difficult to see genuine bargains like the free spotify account, or free £5 blinkbox (with 25% off blink25 code), the 8 or so Big Fish free games (worth over $55) and the Nokia Music Store offers I have taken advantage of, for example.

[SIZE="1"]

Now awaits the you post something brigade[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

£1 discounted Play deals or Zoomable pictures of women in underwear.

Damn this is a hard choice.

DarkKnight;8061678

£1 discounted Play deals or Zoomable pictures of women in underwear.Damn … £1 discounted Play deals or Zoomable pictures of women in underwear.Damn this is a hard choice.

Where, where, where tell me!

lol:p

scoff;8061236

The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, … The site is getting boring now as it is just an advert for play, amazon, hmv and zavvi.... not many alternative deals getting posted now. Just the same 5 or 6 (paid) posters for the same 5 or 6 stores, then repeated all over again in 2 months time.This.[SIZE="1"]Now awaits the you post something brigade[/SIZE]

tinkerbell28;8061261

You are also leaving out those who trawl the underwear sites all day … You are also leaving out those who trawl the underwear sites all day posting for kicks and laughs, do they not actually physically print catalogues anymore?

And this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011

See more discussions