Expired

Can Someone Please Name These Trainers For Me !?!?!

13 replies
Found 30th Apr 2007
img262.imageshack.us/my.…pngimg262.imageshack.us/img…png

Ive looked everywhere !!, thank you (click pic for slightly bigger view)

1. Ask
  2. Trainers
14 Comments

They are K-Swiss, probably US only model.

Original Poster

Chimp

They are K-Swiss, probably US only model.

i know there k-swiss but there not us only there from the uk advert which is where i took the screenshot, but us name or uk name can someone please help me ive been lookin for a good 2 months + now ! Thankyou! :thumbsup:

Kswiss Moulton Grey/White i believe. But think they are hard to get hold of in that colour

Original Poster

littlesheepy

Kswiss Moulton Grey/White i believe. But think they are hard to get hold … Kswiss Moulton Grey/White i believe. But think they are hard to get hold of in that colour

I love you, lol

Now next challenge, can anyone find these for sale anywhere in the grey\white colour??, i dont mind if its an auction site or an abroad site etc etc, thank you !! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

damos22

I love you, lolNow next challenge, can anyone find these for sale … I love you, lolNow next challenge, can anyone find these for sale anywhere in the grey\white colour??, i dont mind if its an auction site or an abroad site etc etc, thank you !! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Glad to be of use.. not often i am lol

They are definately called moulton, but they are very hard to get hold of in that colour. However, I have found a site:
mainlinemenswear.co.uk
They are on sale for £60, not cheap, but if u want em that bad, I guess its a reasonable price!!

Also here: regi-shoes.com
They are asking the princely sum pf 89 euros.

I hope that helps u out!!

Ally :o)

Original Poster

SistaBedingfield

They are definately called moulton, but they are very hard to get hold of … They are definately called moulton, but they are very hard to get hold of in that colour. However, I have found a site:]http://www.mainlinemenswear.co.ukThey are on sale for £60, not cheap, but if u want em that bad, I guess its a reasonable price!!Also here: ]http://www.regi-shoes.comThey are asking the princely sum pf 89 euros.I hope that helps u out!!Ally :o)

there not on either of those sites :-( thanks tho

Banned

i believe there them hi techs thats david beckham is wearing, 5 pound in aldi and asdas

Original Poster

danjohnson19855

i believe there them hi techs thats david beckham is wearing, 5 pound in … i believe there them hi techs thats david beckham is wearing, 5 pound in aldi and asdas

dont get out much do ya lol :thumbsup:

Oh those there tesco own brand aren't they...:giggle:

Original Poster

crazylegs

Oh those there tesco own brand aren't they...:giggle:

lol sort of stealin the other dudes joke there

mainlinemenswear.co.uk/pro…420

I think u will find they ARE here....(spent long enough lookin!! lol)....I just didnt put in the the whole addy.
K swiss mouten in white/grey for £60 in sizes 7,8 and 9.

They are also here:
regi-shoes.com/pro…22e

If these links still dont work and u still cant see the KSwiss, then I have no idea whats goin on!!! I clearly have too much time on my hands!! lol

Can u see them now??? (or am i goin mad??):oops:

I just tried both of the links (just to check) and they definately both took me to K swiss moulton trainers!! Im not goin mad!! whoppppeeeeee!! lol

Original Poster

Yeah they both take u to k-swiss but not the ones from the ad, wrong colour :-( , thanks tho
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet77
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.66
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.68

See more discussions