can someone please provide me a list of argos stores?

21 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
i need a list of argos stores from around the country, everyone, i'm after a wii fit and i travel around all over with my job so i would like a list of stores so i can try to reserve one!

17 Comments

the list is in the catalouge!

There's a list in the back of an argos catalogue if you have one?

Original Poster

I dont have a catalogue! doh!i never get one as i usually use my pc !

There is a store locator on the website you just put in the town or postcode that you are wanting a store near and it will list them...then you can reserve for store pickup so everytime you are on the move you can reserve ahead

argos.co.uk/web…Cmd

Carley;2902599

I ordered a wii-fit from play.com Wednesday, it arrived today.

Good for you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i know there is a store locator but i need a list of all stores so i can go through 1 by 1 (more or less) on my way to london/manchester/glasgow etc

just google argos easy

Original Poster

snowfox22;2902639

just google argos easy

how will this get me a list of all argos stores?

woolworths were doing a good deal this week

can you not just go through the places you are visiting and do it that way? you can only reserve them for a short period of time ie up till end of next day

Original Poster

Carley;2902636

go to this link it will add it to your basket: … go to this link it will add it to your basket: ]http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/5211447/Wii-Fit/Product.html?add=5211447&P36=9B7SYSThen enter this code under promotional codes for £5 off : VTWMDLHGPQ

thanks for the advice but i'm never in for postage so i would like to pick one up from a store - i will be trying other stores apert from argos but i would like peace of mind so i know i'm getting one!

Original Poster

good point mate, i will consider this !
(solar flare tonight maybe?!)

wii expert;2902587

I dont have a catalogue! doh!i never get one as i usually use my pc !

I can scan the pages for ya if you like?

Original Poster

i ve just found an old catologue in our garage! god know how it got in there!!!! - i'm sorted now, and i've just reserved one too ! - zoe -b thanks for the offer x

wii expert;2902879

i ve just found an old catologue in our garage! god know how it got in … i ve just found an old catologue in our garage! god know how it got in there!!!! - i'm sorted now, and i've just reserved one too ! - zoe -b thanks for the offer x

No problem. Glad you got one

Hi, This is my first reply as I always have problems logging in.
I found a guy on Ebay who is selling reservation codes for 40ish argos stores. He sells them for £4.99 a pot. One of the listings was for my local store. The reservation is only valid until the store closes so what I did was wait until the store was closed at 5.30pm on Saturday. I checked the ebay listing and found that he had not sold the codes so I knew the stock was still available. I kept checking the stock at the store and at aprox 20mins after the store closed the stock went back onto the internet. I booked mine straight away and I am picking it up just now. This chap has loads of listings on Ebay so if any branches are near you check out the store closing times and start an argos stock check.
Good luck
Mandy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions