Can someone please recommend me a front and rear dashcam?

Found 18th May
I don't know where to begin. I'm looking for front and rear.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I don't have any experience of which Dashcams to buy.
But check out Techmoan's YT videos, especially this one, which is from Feb 2018.

The Nextbase Duo is a good front and rear dashcam combo the video quality when playing back is very good and Nextbase sell so called refurbished ones on Ebay via their shop they are in mint condition and come with a 12 month warranty in think they are just customer returns.
Sprograt7 h, 14 m ago

The Nextbase Duo is a good front and rear dashcam combo the video quality …The Nextbase Duo is a good front and rear dashcam combo the video quality when playing back is very good and Nextbase sell so called refurbished ones on Ebay via their shop they are in mint condition and come with a 12 month warranty in think they are just customer returns.

I like it but I’m looking for one that is 2 channel dedicated front and rear that work together and a parking mode one
thinkwaredashcam.uk/

I purchased an X550 front only, for myself and also one for my daughter, about 18 months ago. The sound on mine failed after 10 months and after sending it back (at their cost), they replaced it with a new unit without any fuss. Have been really pleased with it. I initially had a cheaper generic Chinese branded version with a battery rather than a capacitor and had problems when the temperatures rose in the summer and it eventually just failed. No such issues with the X550.

Have a mooch on here too:

dashcamtalk.com/forum/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants