can someone please.................skip this thread ive done it now!

21 replies
Found 26th Jan 2008
take the hats and snow of my children i cant seem to change my avatar not sure if its because computer is slow and im on dial up,i know somebody put it on them in the first place so was wondering if anyone can remove it for me please?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Banned

lol - did you not keep your old avatar

You can only re-uploadv it yourself. They cant be taken off.

Original Poster

sassie;1505574

lol - did you not keep your old avatar

yes still have it but tried for ages before to change but nothing was happening,its nearly febuary now:oops:

Original Poster

t0mm;1505575

You can only re-uploadv it yourself. They cant be taken off.

lol i see your still christmassy too

Banned

edjaned;1505581

yes still have it but tried for ages before to change but nothing was … yes still have it but tried for ages before to change but nothing was happening,its nearly febuary now:oops:

you have to remove this one, and reload your old one

I have, but it requires effort.

Saaaaaaaadie!!!

Original Poster

golfchip;1505604

Saaaaaaaadie!!!

what is?:?

Original Poster

thanks ive done it now took about 10 mins though bl**dy dial up!

edjaned;1505607

what is?:?

That's who changed your avatar.....Sadiebabies

Banned

well done edjaned, in true blonde style:thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh right i thought it meant saddie as in a saddo or something lol

dewch a heddiw!(excuse the spelling)! what is the problem here?
Change avatar in control panel - change avatar. Have a go again to see if you've got it right. Make it a good one this time.
Don't forget that no matter what references are made to blond that you are genetically either auburn or brunette

t0mm;1505594

I have, but it requires effort.

About the same as lifting a finger, C'mon, you can do better.

It requires looking for the image, which syzable got for me, i cant find it on my pc:)

t0mm;1505673

It requires looking for the image, which syzable got for me, i cant find … It requires looking for the image, which syzable got for me, i cant find it on my pc:)

At some point you have to move on from relying upon servants. We in the north understand this!!

Which is why im central

Original Poster

chesso;1505644

dewch a heddiw!(excuse the spelling)! what is the problem here?Change … dewch a heddiw!(excuse the spelling)! what is the problem here?Change avatar in control panel - change avatar. Have a go again to see if you've got it right. Make it a good one this time. Don't forget that no matter what references are made to blond that you are genetically either auburn or brunette

whats dewch a heddiw?dewch=come,heddiw=today??
im actually a red head:thumbsup:

edjaned;1520301

whats dewch a heddiw?dewch=come,heddiw=today??im actually a red … whats dewch a heddiw?dewch=come,heddiw=today??im actually a red head:thumbsup:

Just early morning chat.
(sort of like - Goodness me, today!!)
Thought you'd have the red hair gene, definitely no blond involved:thumbsup::-D

Original Poster

chesso;1505644

dewch a heddiw!(excuse the spelling)! what is the problem here?Change … dewch a heddiw!(excuse the spelling)! what is the problem here?Change avatar in control panel - change avatar. Have a go again to see if you've got it right. Make it a good one this time. Don't forget that no matter what references are made to blond that you are genetically either auburn or brunette

and why genetically auburn or brunette?:?

Not agreeing with this:

sassie;1505615

well done edjaned, in true blonde style:thumbsup:

Have a good day:-D:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871

See more discussions